Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 304 S. Jones Blvd, Las Vegas Nevada US 89107.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 304 S. Jones Blvd, Las Vegas Nevada US 89107
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of original shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you believe that you have received a defective item, were shipped incorrect items, or have any concern regarding your order, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of receipt of defective or incorrect item please send us a picture for proof and we will gladly assist you with sending a replacement order at no charge or issuing a refund on the affected item.
CUSTOM MADE APPAREL RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Due to the nature custom-made apparel we do not accept any returns. Garments are not returnable nor refundable as we are not able to resell them.
- We are dedicated to customer satisfaction, therefore we gladly accept exchange of garments, provided that the desired item and size is still in stock. Garments may only be exchanged (for different size, color,...) within 30 days of the date order was delivered.
- All Exchanges of Garments are subject to 30 % surcharge. Surcharge occurs due to the nature custom-printed orders, which we would not be able to resell if they were returned. As a result a customer is eligible to keep the purchased garment and can apply for a replacement by paying additional 30 % on actual item price.
- Replacement is only allowed once per order. Customer is not required to return their original order to receive a replacement.
- Customer is liable to pay the shipping cost for replacement.